24 Hours Plumber offers top-notch commercial plumbing systems services and maintenance. A faulty plumbing system can cause chaos in your business by stalling its operations. When you realize that the plumbing system in your company has clogged and requires expert attention, do not hesitate to call our plumbing contractors in Toronto to fix it immediately. Enlisting the help of our plumbing company will save your enterprise time and money and guarantee your business’ continuity. Our highly skilled plumbers can solve a range of plumbing needs such as toilet and kitchen drain in your office, hotel or restaurant business. Our plumbing company in Toronto has a vast experience in the plumbing industry that we are proud to use to enhance the lives of our clients.
Businesses like those in the hospitality industry, food processing, and malls require a functional plumbing system at all times failure to which it can lead to significant financial losses. That is where 24 Hours Plumber will come in handy to prevent the situation from drawing to a disastrous halt. Our company offers timely services, and we are available round the clock. Our plumbing staffs are also highly skilled and will come to your aid while fully equipped to fix any problem. We are all aware of the significant savings that we can make for carrying out maintenance of your plumbing system. A business can mainly cause substantial losses if its part or the entire plumbing system gets clogged. Thus, regular maintenance services can be crucial. Our maintenance services entail the following services;
- Toilets: we can shake the toilets and see if they are firm as they should be. We also check to see if they are leaking and flush them to see if they will flush properly.
- Pipes: we check the pipes for any signs of leakage or corrosion. We can detect leaks by looking for a pool of water, as well as watermarks. Pipes are also susceptible to corrosion by the chemical reactions on them. We can detect it by observing whether the shutoff valves, copper and brass fittings are surrounded by green stains or yellow stains on the old steel pipe.
- Water Heater: we drain the water heater to ensure that sediment does not build up in it since it can affect the heat needed to heat the water. It can also pose a health hazard to the users by allowing bacteria to thrive in the water.
- Faucets: we open the taps and observe whether there will be dripping. We also check the water pressure to determine whether there is sediment clogging the inside of the faucet or whether the water line has a problem.
- Showerhead: we also check the water pressure of the shower head to rule out possible sediment build-up in it.
- Mildew: we also check for the presence of mildew to see whether there is any leakage in the plumbing system.
We make use of the latest technology in the market to carry out the plumbing system maintenance services. These include;
- Auto-injecting system: This method of plumbing maintenance works by directly introducing vegetative bacteria into the grease traps that feeds on the existing fats clogging the drainage.
- Enzymatic cleaners: this is another environmental friendly solution to plumbing problems. It involves introducing enzyme-based solvents that have been extracted naturally from bacteria and plants. They disintegrate on lipids, oils and hairs that clog the drainage pipes thus unclogging them.
- Hydroscrub: it involves using water pressure to clear drains and sewers of debris and clogs.
Toronto residents can benefit from these environmentally friendly and state-of-the-art drain cleaning chemicals from our company by just calling us today. These methods of cleaning guarantee that your pipes will not get damaged. The end results will be a healthier environment for the employees and customers.
GET IT FIXED NOW
Fatal error: Uncaught Error:  operator not supported for strings in /home/drpaperl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/LayerSlider/includes/slider_markup_init.php:82 Stack trace: #0 /home/drpaperl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/LayerSlider/wp/shortcodes.php(36): include() #1 /home/drpaperl/public_html/wp-includes/shortcodes.php(319): layerslider_init(Array, '', 'layerslider') #2 [internal function]: do_shortcode_tag(Array) #3 /home/drpaperl/public_html/wp-includes/shortcodes.php(197): preg_replace_callback('/\\[(\\[?)(layers...', 'do_shortcode_ta...', '[vc_separator c...') #4 /home/drpaperl/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(288): do_shortcode('[vc_separator c...') #5 /home/drpaperl/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(203): WP_Hook->apply_filters('[vc_separator c...', Array) #6 /home/drpaperl/public_html/wp-includes/widgets/class-wp-widget-text.php(270): apply_filters('widget_text', '[vc_separator c...', Array, Object(WP_Widget_Text)) #7 /home/drpaperl/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-widget.php(372): WP_Widget_Text->w in /home/drpaperl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/LayerSlider/includes/slider_markup_init.php on line 82